
Monday, May 9, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
not so grand follow up
Truthfully, this is just to fill up space (:
Today (Or yesterday for that matter) was awfully hot. The temperature was like 36 deg today at its peak, which meant totally scorching weather. Woke up late for church but managed to reach on time. Today's sermon seemed like a routine one, however the message that "Great is Thy Faithfulness" really reached out to many and even brought forth re-dedications of the Li family and John. It was awesome and really made me feel more open to God's grace and stay consistent in my walk with God.
PAP won in Pasir Ris Punggol, which is 100% expected (: However the 50000+ votes for opposition means that they really have a lot of people to please for the next 5 years if they want to keep their position. Matters aside, welcome back to the office Mr Teo Chee Hean, I'm sure you'll do a great job in Pasir-Punggol and I look forward to the next GE, when I'm eligible to vote :D
Had another great day at Esplanade Library with Chee, Sam and Lingyi. Managed to do somewhat a lot on Chem and finished up 2 chapters in Geography. Progress is going great. All that's left for today is to finish up geog and practise some Emaths. I still have to slap myself to get the thought that Prelims is still going on into my head sometimes, for some stupid reason. Dinnered with Jeremy at Nex's Food Junction and drank Bubble Tea from Sweet Talk at a corner staring at my iPhone like hobos in a corner.
Alright, It's time for some serious mugging. To all those reading this, don't forget your aims and what you wrote in your target setting (; I had, and now I'm scrambling to get everything together. Keep the passion strong and push forward. God bless!
Daniel
Today (Or yesterday for that matter) was awfully hot. The temperature was like 36 deg today at its peak, which meant totally scorching weather. Woke up late for church but managed to reach on time. Today's sermon seemed like a routine one, however the message that "Great is Thy Faithfulness" really reached out to many and even brought forth re-dedications of the Li family and John. It was awesome and really made me feel more open to God's grace and stay consistent in my walk with God.
PAP won in Pasir Ris Punggol, which is 100% expected (: However the 50000+ votes for opposition means that they really have a lot of people to please for the next 5 years if they want to keep their position. Matters aside, welcome back to the office Mr Teo Chee Hean, I'm sure you'll do a great job in Pasir-Punggol and I look forward to the next GE, when I'm eligible to vote :D
Had another great day at Esplanade Library with Chee, Sam and Lingyi. Managed to do somewhat a lot on Chem and finished up 2 chapters in Geography. Progress is going great. All that's left for today is to finish up geog and practise some Emaths. I still have to slap myself to get the thought that Prelims is still going on into my head sometimes, for some stupid reason. Dinnered with Jeremy at Nex's Food Junction and drank Bubble Tea from Sweet Talk at a corner staring at my iPhone like hobos in a corner.
Alright, It's time for some serious mugging. To all those reading this, don't forget your aims and what you wrote in your target setting (; I had, and now I'm scrambling to get everything together. Keep the passion strong and push forward. God bless!
Daniel
leave a comment [0]