
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
Panic
Yup, I'm panicking. Panicking for coursework, homework, and studies. I've done barely 30% of all the given homework and not nearly done with coursework. This leaves the rest of the weekdays to finish as much of the coursework as possible, and the weekends to slog it all out for homework. Despite the long awaited balance, I'm cutting back on Lunia both on money and time and I just pray hard that the time remaining will be sufficient.
O Level Mother Tongue Orals in a week and I've barely done any preparations. I've got to get started real quickly or else I say bye bye to my Mother Tongue grade for O level. Also, my room's in a mess, so I may clean up the place after I'm done with this post. Hopefully I'll be able to dig up some useful material while doing so.
Today was totally uncalled for. Dad fetched me to school today for AEP and I turned on the laptop only to find out that "battery incompatible" and "application is unable to start". Dad fetched me back as I was unable to even use Photoshop and then we went to Sony Care at Wisma Atria and the guy there said it was a serious OS problem. Not sure what happened, but my lappy went for a complete restoration and my files all gone, including Lunia. Oh well, at least I'll have to reinstall everything anyway. My AEP files are backed up on my Thumbdrive so it's nothing to worry about too. Got the much needed haircut in the evening at White Sands and now my hair is..."kempt".
Ahhhhh. I hope everything goes according to plan. Heck I'll even make one up now in sheer desperation.
Today: Clear up room.
Tomorrow: AEP and finish Chem
Thursday: AEP and finish Physics
Friday: AEP and finish 2010 AM Cedar
Sat: AEP (morning) and finish 2009 AM Cedar
Sun: Math filing and study for Sciences
I really really hope I adhere to this timing and even then, I'll have to squeeze oral prep time in the middle somewhere, so time is tight and I've no time for games, not even Lunia. Maybe I can make time for anime and a few DS games here and there, but strictly nothing that will be make me glued to the screen, resulting in unproductive hours wasted away.
I'll get back to all of ya when things get less hectic. Until then, wish me luck!
Daniel
leave a comment [0]