
Monday, July 25, 2011 @ 9:50 PM
Short
Hey there, just a short update on how I'm doing so far in the new school term.
Just like that, one month has just whooshed away. However, that didn't mean it was an easy month for me. Trying to juggle to AEP coursework and school work has been a tougher feat than expected, and I'm still trying to get things done. Currently, I'm stuck in the sticky situation of having half of an SS paper, Geog paper, an English paper 1 magazine article and bio/ss revision for Wednesday's mock tests [with the SS one being horribly out of the blue]. AEP has also been going at a snail's pace. With prep board checking due next week, and our compulsory attendance for Victoria School's 135th birthday bash, the clouds aren't clearing very soon, that's for sure.
Coincidentally, due to Wednesday's mock tests and Saturday's Speech Day, Physics olympiad training will also be waived. This only means ----> we're screwed for physics olympiad.
With the addition of upcoming major events such as Mother Tongue O Level results, English O Level Orals, Prelims 2, Submission of AEP coursework, crashing the band's tentative September camp and of course, not forgetting our graduation night :D, things are just going to get more hectic. I'll try to keep the blog up to date, so do check back [every once in a blue moon...]
Daniel
p.s. Sam and LY made it through SAJC DSA, grats :D
leave a comment [0]