
Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Busy Friday
Test test. First time using the Blogger app on iPhone and I must say that it's pretty handy to have, to literally have the opportunity to post at your finger tips is a nifty thing to have.
Today was so so funny. Went out after lunch and started at City Hall and after a long long trip of detours and diversions thanks to the rain I managed to get a black rubber case for the iPhone at Funan. It's double layered with rubber inside and hard rubber outside. It's good to have a layer of protection as well as an enhanced grip in my phone, and it's durability is well worth the price for it. Today also taught me that if you want to get anime iPhone covers, get them online. Practically no shop except for the shop at Pomo behind SOTA sell some and the selection is to put it bluntly, weak. So I may get them at AmiAmi if I feel like it :)
Care Team today was awesome, though the journey is hell. To share your experiences of the week with fellow brothers in Christ and having their support in prayers really give a morale boost. Also had my first experience in Fifa and I won my first game, as noob as I was. It was kinda fun but I think I'll stick to JRPGs, sports aren't really my thing. I hope that even when school starts I can make it got Careteam as its really fun and a great way to end a tiring or tiresome week. Thanks to Shawn, Joel, Daryl and Brian for today and hope Jonas, Darren and Brian Wan can make it next week, as well as myself :p
Alright hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Church Elders' Open Houses and Ms Dee's gathering tomorrow, hope I still have the energy to last through those!!! Good night all :)
Daniel
Today was so so funny. Went out after lunch and started at City Hall and after a long long trip of detours and diversions thanks to the rain I managed to get a black rubber case for the iPhone at Funan. It's double layered with rubber inside and hard rubber outside. It's good to have a layer of protection as well as an enhanced grip in my phone, and it's durability is well worth the price for it. Today also taught me that if you want to get anime iPhone covers, get them online. Practically no shop except for the shop at Pomo behind SOTA sell some and the selection is to put it bluntly, weak. So I may get them at AmiAmi if I feel like it :)
Care Team today was awesome, though the journey is hell. To share your experiences of the week with fellow brothers in Christ and having their support in prayers really give a morale boost. Also had my first experience in Fifa and I won my first game, as noob as I was. It was kinda fun but I think I'll stick to JRPGs, sports aren't really my thing. I hope that even when school starts I can make it got Careteam as its really fun and a great way to end a tiring or tiresome week. Thanks to Shawn, Joel, Daryl and Brian for today and hope Jonas, Darren and Brian Wan can make it next week, as well as myself :p
Alright hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. Church Elders' Open Houses and Ms Dee's gathering tomorrow, hope I still have the energy to last through those!!! Good night all :)
Daniel
leave a comment [0]