
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 @ 1:55 AM
Hey, been a while.
Heya, it's been quite some time...actually a lot of time. I thought maybe I'd actually put Blogger as a bookmark and maybe I'll just be a little more motivated to post more, you know? Well, whatever, it's not like there's any incentive to blogging often, not like anyone reads.
Oh well, when did I last see this blog? Oh, right after O Levels, that's what. It's been so long that the freaking RESULTS are already out. Isn't that swell? Well quick breakdown: 7 points, 8 distinctions, 5 A1, 3 A2...oh and one B3. JAE submission? 1st choice: VJ, 2nd choice: MJ. It was going to be either one or the other, so no comments there.
About the holidays. You could say it was rather eventful. Went to Universal Studios, went out with friends a lot, Church Youth Camp, had band practices and tune ins, performed for a concert by MJCSB, getting to know one another better and all that good stuff, but really it's only just the beginning of something harsh, and that's the A's, the next big mile stone. Not going to ramble on about the past, but basically it was very very enjoyable and definitely something I don't regret :) Posting's in a week, and school's right after that. GOTTA BUCK UP.
CNY is here :) First day flew by like that and I've collected $130 :), mainly thanks to my parents' contribution of $50 each. One more day and oh, there's church as well :3, so more will be rolling in! (hopefully), and thanks to some fortunate circumstances, looks like I'll be able to manage all the ang bao money this time ( or the majority of it) since I got so much from last year's academic achievement (and CCA) it's no joke, it amounted to more than any part time job could had landed me in 2 months. Well, now that I've a bank account of my own and debit, and more money in my pocket I might add, it really adds to my financial freedom. Of course I won't be taking all this for granted, it's all thanks to the glory of God :) May he continue to bless each and every one of us, and let's not forget Him in all our endeavours, and not just come crawling on your knees when times of trouble approach.
Leaving it into His hands this year, may 2012 be an evermore bountiful and ultimately, fun year for all of us starting our post-secondary lives from here on out.
Daniel
P.S. pardon any inappropriate grammar or whatnot. It's just how I roll.
Oh well, when did I last see this blog? Oh, right after O Levels, that's what. It's been so long that the freaking RESULTS are already out. Isn't that swell? Well quick breakdown: 7 points, 8 distinctions, 5 A1, 3 A2...oh and one B3. JAE submission? 1st choice: VJ, 2nd choice: MJ. It was going to be either one or the other, so no comments there.
About the holidays. You could say it was rather eventful. Went to Universal Studios, went out with friends a lot, Church Youth Camp, had band practices and tune ins, performed for a concert by MJCSB, getting to know one another better and all that good stuff, but really it's only just the beginning of something harsh, and that's the A's, the next big mile stone. Not going to ramble on about the past, but basically it was very very enjoyable and definitely something I don't regret :) Posting's in a week, and school's right after that. GOTTA BUCK UP.
CNY is here :) First day flew by like that and I've collected $130 :), mainly thanks to my parents' contribution of $50 each. One more day and oh, there's church as well :3, so more will be rolling in! (hopefully), and thanks to some fortunate circumstances, looks like I'll be able to manage all the ang bao money this time ( or the majority of it) since I got so much from last year's academic achievement (and CCA) it's no joke, it amounted to more than any part time job could had landed me in 2 months. Well, now that I've a bank account of my own and debit, and more money in my pocket I might add, it really adds to my financial freedom. Of course I won't be taking all this for granted, it's all thanks to the glory of God :) May he continue to bless each and every one of us, and let's not forget Him in all our endeavours, and not just come crawling on your knees when times of trouble approach.
Leaving it into His hands this year, may 2012 be an evermore bountiful and ultimately, fun year for all of us starting our post-secondary lives from here on out.
Daniel
P.S. pardon any inappropriate grammar or whatnot. It's just how I roll.
leave a comment [0]