bio
Daniel Yee, male, 17
Singapore

Just your everyday guy who wants to enjoy his life here on the tiny island of Singapore. Interested in Japanese culture, video games, meaningful flicks and hanging with great friends :)

btw if you're wondering where the "moko" came from, it's from a character in Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles by Clamp which I was in love with back when I was Primary six. Have a great visit!

VISIT ME!
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
affiliates
Benedict
Lloyd
Wilbur
Facebook
Twitter
VS Website

tagboard
.
What's on?
Welcome to the What's On? corner :)

Here will contain some tidbits about what's on in my life now (duh), so watch out!
What's next?
April
19 April - Daryl and Darric's Birthday
20 April - Strings Concert
26 April - Dad's Birthday
older posts


DanielYeeMoko.
>
— [YUI] Rain
YUI is love. What more is there to be said?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 @ 4:13 PM
Sleepy in the Bus
I'm currently on my way back from VJ on a 36 an there's apparently this jam on the side of ECP which I'm in, so I thought instead of sleeping away, let's do a quick post.

Today was pretty slack, though quite new for most of us. Our GP teacher was on course so we were made to do a GP comprehension practice, which completely stunned most of us. The language proficiency and level of questions are really something. From asking the author's exposition to discussing language, punctuation and figurative devices, the questions stumped us to no end. However, I'm sort of glad I almost finished it, so not too much to do when I get back.

Econs lecture introduced us to the concept of opportunity cost and the production possibility curve, as well as the marginalization law. It left me half asleep for most of the lecture, but luckily I sat with Charis, Clarissa, Kenneth and Pearlyn so we managed to clarify some stuff together.

Oh and I just passed the accident site. A taxi was smashed really badly behind a car, and it took up 3 whole lanes, no wonder traffic was at a stalemate.

Oh and Clarissa is also campaigning for council. I hope she overcomes the difficulty within her group and emerge successful as I can really tell that she wants to serve the school. Alright time to just kick back in the bus :D

Daniel